Friday, January 30, 2009

Thursday Jan. 29th

So today in History was boring, end of story. American Lit. we put on our letters and wore them the whole day, got them signed by teachers and parents. In math we continued group work. Then in Nutrit. and Well. class we discussed that on Monday we are making pancakes from scratch



then watched another cooking video. Then she told us we have a lab safety test tomorrow. During the review game we played, this girl decided to make a joke about my book bag calling it a "jet pack". It's a regular North Face bag so I didn't really get the joke. I just told her to shut up and the guy laughing also to shut up and that was the end of that but I'm sure that the lame joke will continue. After we played the review game my team won, so we get extra test points, I told them both "jet boy just whupped your behind though lol". After that I got on the bus and this girl named Alex started spazzing out like she was going to hit somebody, and people knew from past experience she's the one to get beat up so everyone just was telling her to shut up or sit down lol. On the way home these girls were talking about oral sex, like one of them were curious I guess. She was asking swallow questions and I was laughing so hard lmaoo. She told me earlier that day she had sex with this guy I know, but when my friend asked him about it he said he never had sex with her so talk about LYING lol. That's it for today though!

No comments:

Post a Comment