Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Jan. 30th

So today was a good day. I went to history class and we went to the computer lab to do research on the event of our choice. After I picked my event and did my research, my friend Corey was talking like a preacher or something lol it was hilarious I would tell you what he said but you would have to be there to know how funny it was. Anyways after everyone was laughing at Corey's preacher imitation we went back to class and she gave us back our previous tests. Note I said tests, I got b's and a's on all of them, one of them I got a 101 because of the bonus I got right. Sanchez saw the boy again and didn't have the chain on but the boy's best friend got beat up and sent to jail (over 17) that same day haahahaha. They never fought though, and up to this day Sanchez still has the boy's chain. Then in American Lit. I had to wear my letter all day yesterday from 12pm-8pm and then today from 8am-12pm. Now having a huge piece of contruction paper with a huge colorful letter hanging on your neck by yarn for 24 hours IS NOT a good feeling. It's annoying when you want to put your head down, you can rip it or seriously mess it up and get a 0 for a project grade or sophmores and freshmen you know will try and make fun of it because they are too stupid to know they will do it in their junior year also lol. I walked into American Lit. and these guys had the door open talking about its hot in the room. For some reason white people have different body heat temperatures than black people cuz it felt pretty cold to me. So we took a vocabulary test today and I kinda peeked at the girl next to me lol, but I stiil passed I think. Then in math we practiced more matrices and finished off the final touches on our group projects, and Sunday I have to do a group phone call with my members to get that done with by Monday. Then in Nutrit. & Well. we took a test and got some tests back. On one of my tests I got a 22/25 which if you can't do divison is a 88 =]. After that we watched ANOTHER cooking video about pancakes and the guy made so many mistakes they should fire him honestly, he like didn't wash his hands before starting or anything... eww. Anyways after that I got home and my mom said my history teacher called her saying I was being disruptive with the rest of the class today, when I don't recall being disruptive at all, my teacher was obviously trippin today lol...anyways that's it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment