
A story about witches being hanged and etc. back then. Then after that I went to math class getting ready to work on my group project but luckily my teacher was absent so we got time to do it; hopefully when she comes back tomorrow it'll be extended to Wednesday. After that I went to Nutrit. & Well. class and our pancakes were small so we had like 18 instead of 14 lmao. But they tasted good we had chocolate chips and blueberry ones =]. I ate like 6 of them, yes I'm a fatty so what lol. That was my day mostly today, I'm still waiting on my brother to put the order for my sneakers through here's what they look like
=]-------------------------
Before I leave you with just that ^ I forgot to post the videos from my school's talent show. I didn't know everyone so I'll post the people I know performed.
First I had to give props to my boy Ziggy (yes that's his real name) Check his vid out its really good.
My friend Brittany did good singing
Then my friend Amanda did good on her guitar
Last but not least my boy Rashun the multi-talented one lol (he's on piano)
Compliments to other Brittany on youtube for the videos.
Enjoy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment