Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Tuesday Feb. 3rd
Ok so today was a good day, I went to my 1st class and we took notes and worked on our history projects, everyone was pasting and cutting while I was writing all my info on the poster smh. I was the only one to finish, they only cut and pasted because of their laziness, see I'm not so lazy after all am I =]. Anyways after history I went to Lit and I got extra points again today for reading a part in the Crucible. It's a pretty decent story but I hope it keeps up that decentness because we have a 60 question quiz on it at the end my teacher said =[. I went to Math class me and my group did our presentation and we aced it, but the last 2 groups behind us had their products and I have to say the cupcake group was delicious like I ate like 3 of those things and the frosting was so sugary but I don't care I drank water when I got home today, leave me alone I'm not a fatty. It was different today though because we had a different lunch in order to get all the projects in. I went to lunch and just like always 1st and 2nd lunch are the boring ones but I just sat and talked with Kevi most of it because no one was there, I mean people I knew were there but they weren't people I liked or friends of mine, they were "aquaintances". After lunch I went back to class and the teacher said she didn't plan for today because she thought the projects would take all class time so we just talked the rest of the block but there was this spanish chick from NY also, checking me out for a good couple of minutes so I went over to talk to her but felt bad because after class was over she hugged and kissed her boyfriend =[ lol. After that I went to Nutrit. & Well. class and we went to the lab today to see these chefs cook, they did really good. I don't have pics unfortunately lol. Well that's it for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment