Friday, January 30, 2009

Tuesday Jan. 27th

So today, in History our teacher told us we have a vocabulary test tomorrow which I aced I think by the way. Then in American Lit. we had to draw our own scarlet letter, so I chose the letter "I" for idle which can mean many things but mainly I chose the definition "disliking work" because I know I am a lazy person and that is my weakest character trait. After that I went to math class and she gave us time to work on our projects in class, we got through a lot of it and for our first part of the project we got a 100, well I got a 100 some got 95's because they turned in things late lol. In Nutrition & Wellness we went over our food agencies for our quiz Wednesday and watched this cooking video. On my bus today everyone invented a new word that now my whole school uses except me because I find it weird. They call ugly, lame, annoying, stupid girls "ducks".



I mean it's funny in some cases when you use it but then there are times when you say to yourself, well that's stupid, lol. Well that's it for today.

1 comment:

  1. They didn't make that up. People call females ducks all the time. See Duck #3 on urban dictionary. Added on May 14, 2006.

    Tell them stop jockin!

    ReplyDelete